HELLO ALL!

I believe today's thoughts are tomorrow's upcoming attractions and what you truly believe about, you bring about.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Social Networking With Twitter

There are many social networking sites and I chose to discuss the social network site, Twitter.  It is a real time information network by people, for people, around the world, for all to know whats happening right now. Connects businesses to other businesses and to greater customer relations. It shares quick information with more personal connection. It contains evolutionary phone messaging that introduces a new public dimension. It can be used on all types of devices and web services. This open information can have a global impact, making the world a more obtainable place. It articulates a list of users who share a connection with a constructed profile with a bounded system that is viewed and traversed with other users. Many connections can be made that otherwise may never had been.
     Twitter was created on March 21, 2006 and started with 1.25 million users and now has 165 million. It's popularity soars because of social networking and micro-blogging.  It is King in targeting a well-defined audience. It is going strong and getting stronger every day.  Twitter was designed to target every audience, period.
     Facebook is a more popular competitor, having more users as members, but doesn't offer the full power design, for real time access, for a well-defined audience, like Twitter. Facebook limits who sees what message, while Twitter opens it to all.
     I would consider using Twitter, and after reading about it, I know that I will try it soon. I would be able to follow the latest fashions to global news, to viewing promoted events and streaming my electronic in-boxes. It could add value to my working life with additional marketing and enabled communication. I could keep up with events happening in celebrities life, to my friends life, to many lives. My favorite reason to join Twitter would be to globally communicate my concerns and get the feedback from those all over the world.
    

1 comment:

  1. I rarely get tweety, but whenever I do I manage to discover something cool. It's one area I have a little fear about, because it's SO QUICK and scattered, I want to go a little slower sometimes...

    ReplyDelete