HELLO ALL!

I believe today's thoughts are tomorrow's upcoming attractions and what you truly believe about, you bring about.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Assignments in Photosharing

Two Assignments I Will Use In My Class with Photo Sharing
October 15,2010
My first assignment, I would introduce to my class, using photo sharing, would be an assignment introducing a region in the world to research. I will chose China and will ask the class to find pics on Picasa Web to represent China. We will discuss photos and places in China and learn more about their architecture and way of life. Our class will see the easy access photo sharing is and how fun.
My second assignment, I would chose images for my class, for a creative writing project. I will chose our project to be creating a map of an important event in our life. Each student will remember a time in their life that an event made a difference, and changed their life. Photo sharing will be used to collect images that would help tell the story of their event. The class will share their map and story with the creative images that will tell the story for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment